Chair: Frances Keogh, RSW
As part of its duty to serve and protect the public interest, the College is required to have a Fitness to Practise Committee. The duties of the Committee are to:
- Hear and determine allegations of incapacity on the part of a member of the College, as directed or referred to it by the Complaints Committee, the Council, or the Executive Committee.
- Perform any other duties assigned to it by the Council.
In 2021, the Fitness to Practise Committee:
- Received three referrals.
- Held six fitness to practise hearings and three case conferences.
- Issued three decisions and reasons.