- John Fleming, Public Member, Council Chair
- Mandi Olson, RSSW, Vice-Chair
- Sanjay Govindaraj, RSW, Vice-Chair
- Mukesh Kowlessar, RSSW
- Pamela Murphy, Public Member
- Durel Williams, RSW
The Executive Committee provides leadership to Council and facilitates its efficient and effective functioning. The Committee is authorized to exercise any power or perform any duty of the Council between meetings of Council, other than the power to make, amend or revoke a regulation or bylaw. In addition to acting on behalf of Council, the Committee receives and reviews reports from the investigation of mandatory reports concerning the conduct or actions of College members and makes referrals to the Discipline and Fitness to Practise Committees of the College. The Committee’s statutory mandate also includes the approval of the Registrar’s appointment of investigators.
In 2021, the Executive Committee considered and forwarded to Council many matters that are described in the achievements described elsewhere in this report.
Mandatory Reporting Statistics
- Seventeen new investigations were considered.
- Eighteen reports investigations were closed.
- Seven written decisions and reasons were issued.
- The Executive Committee made six referrals to the Discipline Committee.
- The Executive Committee made three referrals to the Fitness to Practise Committee.