Skip to content
- Natasha Young, RSW, reflected on the land acknowledgement, as an Indigenous member of the Task Group.
- Task Group member Sandra Southwind, RSW, set the intention for the meeting.
- Co-chair Sanjay Govindaraj, RSW, welcomed Task Group members to the meeting.
- The minutes from the May 9, 2022 meeting of the Task Group were reviewed.
- The Task Group engaged in a debrief with guest Karen Mock on the facilitated discussion on anti-Semitism held at the May 9, 2022 meeting.
- The Task Group reviewed the draft Equity and Inclusion Data Policy, which will be going to Council for approval in principle in September.
- The Task Group reviewed recommendations 16 and 18 from the Governance Report, at the request of the Governance Committee.
- Sandra Southwind, RSW, closed the meeting with a smudging ceremony to purify the mind, spirit and physical surroundings.