The College would like to remind all members who have not yet renewed their membership for 2021 to do so online on or before January 31, 2021 to avoid the late fee penalty.
If you do not intend to renew your membership for 2021 or wish to change your membership status, you must contact the College for further instructions.
How to renew your membership online
To renew your membership online, follow these easy steps:
- Login using your User ID (your OCSWSSW registration number) and your password.
- Click on the “2021 Renewals” link on the top left-hand side of your screen and select “2021 renewal” to complete the annual renewal of registration form and payment.
For more information regarding your membership renewal, please refer to the Guide for Online Renewal.
Tax receipts and member cards available online
The College would like to remind members that tax receipts and member cards are available online following payment of the annual renewal fee. To access your tax receipt and member card, please follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Online Member Services
- Click “Renewal Receipts” from the menu.
- From the Membership Renewal History grid, click on the “Membership card and Receipt” of the selected Membership Year to open a PDF file that you can print, save or send by email.
Questions about the membership renewal process can be directed to email@example.com.