As we move into another week, we wanted to take this opportunity to confirm our commitment to providing College members and other stakeholders with ongoing updates related to the impact of COVID-19 and College operations.
The College continues to update the FAQs on the COVID-19 Updates webpage in order to address questions from members and other stakeholders in an ongoing way. The FAQs are updated regularly, as part of our continued commitment to transparency and to providing members and other stakeholders with clear and accurate information. Please note the date at the top of the FAQ section which confirms when the FAQs were last updated.
Contacting the College
While the College’s physical office remains closed, we have resumed many regulatory operations remotely. Members, who may understandably have a variety of inquiries, are asked to contact the College via email as follows:
- Professional Practice support: email@example.com
- CCP inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership inquiries: email@example.com
- Renewal inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- General registration inquiries (including registration to the general class of certificate of registration): email@example.com
- Complaints, discipline and mandatory reporting inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that there may be delays in response time during this period. We encourage members to review the FAQs before emailing the College directly with an inquiry.