The Council is the 21-member governing body and board of directors that manages and administers College affairs. The policies developed by Council provide direction to the College and to staff.
- Council reviewed and discussed the Deputy Registrar’s report
- Council reviewed the Statement of Financial Position as of December 2014, as well as the Statement of Operations as of December 2014
- Council discussed and approved the Proposed Amendment to the Standards or Practice – Record Storage and Transfer
- Council discussed the ASWB Model Regulatory Standards for Technology and Social Work Practice
- Council approved the Reserve Funds Projections
- Council reviewed changes to the Investment Policies
- Council discussed and approved the Fee Increase memo
- Council discussed committee vacancies created by Council member, Carole Levéillé, RSSW’s, resignation in February 2015
- Harry Cummings presented to Council on the Continuing Competence Program (CCP) evaluation
- Council approved recommendations from the Governance Committee regarding retiring items 1.6 and 1.7 in Strategic Priority #3 in the 2012-2015 Strategic Plan, and item 4C in the Good
- Governance Recommendations as no further action is required
- Reports were received from the following statutory and non-statutory committees: Complaints, Discipline, Fitness to Practise, Registration Appeals, Standards of Practice, Election, Nominating, Finance, Corporations, Titles and Designations, and Governance.