The Council is the 21-member governing body and board of directors that manages and administers College affairs. The policies developed by Council provide direction to the College and to staff.
- Council received an update on the College premises expansion
- Council received an update about the Per Diem Policy
- Council received an update regarding the 2015 membership fee recommendations
- Council discussed the OCSWSSW’s appointment options for the board of the Canadian Council of Social Work Regulators
- Council approved draft By-Law 88, amending By-Law No. 1
- Council reviewed and approved the draft Policy for Council Representation on External Committees/ Organizations
- Council approved the revisions to Policy B-014 Council/ Registrar Relations Policy
- The President informed Council about the March 3, 2014 meeting with Minister Ted McMeekin
- Council approved the Financial Statements as of December 2013
- Council reviewed and discussed the Registrar’s and Deputy Registrar’s reports
- Reports were received from the following statutory and non-statutory committees: Complaints, Discipline, Fitness to Practise, Registration Appeals, Standards of Practice, Election, Nominating, Finance, and Governance
- Council viewed the English videos for the general public, members, employers and students and new graduates.