Welcome to the Online Register
The Register provides information on all registered social workers and registered social service workers in Ontario. In this easy-to-use tool, you will find information regarding a member’s registration status, discipline history, if any, and their employer contact information.
Why does the College have a Register?
The Social Work and Social Service Work Act, 1998 (the “Act”) requires that the College maintain a Register of members and that the Register be available to the public. The Register contains information required under the Act and the College’s bylaws. This is one of the ways that the College fulfills its mandate of public protection.
What information is available on the Register?
The Register includes the following information about social workers and social service workers in Ontario:
- Registration number
- Previous name(s) (if known to the College)
- Name of business or employer
- Business address
- Business phone number
- Class of certificate of registration
- Terms, conditions and limitations
- Notations (e.g. suspension, cancellation or revocation of a member’s certificate of registration)
- Other information in accordance with the College’s bylaws.
The Register also includes information about professional corporations.