Chair: Chisanga Chekwe, Public Member
The mandate of the Governance Committee is to:
- Develop, maintain and review governance policies and procedures.
- Make recommendations to Council regarding policies, procedures and changes.
- Perform such duties as may from time to time be determined by Council.
In 2021, the Governance Committee:
- Reviewed and recommended amendments to a number of governance policies in accordance with the review cycle.
- Continued to implement objectives from the 2020-2023 Strategic Plan approved by Council in May 2020.