Chair: Mandi Olson, RSSW
The Finance and Audit Committee makes recommendations to Council on matters related to the College’s financial planning, financial management and asset management, including:
- The annual operating budget.
- Internal financial controls.
- Financial policies and fiscal plans.
- Policies for the investment of funds.
- The Committee reviewed the College’s investment portfolio.
- The Committee reviewed the draft Unrestricted Net Assets Policy, which was developed upon the recommendation of the auditors to address the management of the reserve and forwarded it to Council for consideration at the December 2022 Council meeting.
- The Committee reviewed and recommended that Council approve the draft 2023 annual budget and work plan.
- The Committee considered cash flow projections and recommended to Council that there be no increase in registration and renewal fees for 2023.
- The Chair of the Finance Committee presented the 2023 draft budget and work plan to Council for approval; both were approved at the December 2022 Council meeting.