How do I change my certificate of registration to “retired”?

If you are no longer practising social work or social service work and do not intend to return to practice in Ontario or any other jurisdiction, you have the option to apply for a retired class of certificate of registration. Please visit this link for more information College website.

If you have additional questions about the renewal process, please contact