Graduates of U.S. Social Work Degree Programs Accredited by CSWE (Council on Social Work Education)

If you obtained your degree in social work in the United States from a social work program accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE), you will likely meet the academic requirements for the issuance of a general certificate of registration for social work.

Visit the CSWE website to find out if your social work program is accredited.

If your social work degree is not accredited by CSWE, please go to Graduates of Non-Accredited Canadian and American Social Work Programs.

How to Apply

Please ensure you first read all information related to the requirements for registration found on the Information for All Applicants webpage.

Applicants with a social work degree from an accredited program can apply through the College’s Online Portal.

Once you have submitted your application, the College will contact you if more information regarding your application is required. Once the College has all your documents, it typically takes four to six weeks to process your application. The process may take longer if the College requires more information. Documents submitted to the College become property of the College.

If you have questions about the application process, please contact the Registration Department at