From time to time, the College posts links to research projects which may be of interest to members. Members may wish to consider these opportunities as part of their Continuing Competence Program (CCP).
In order to be included on this page, research must:
- Be directly related to social work and/or social service work practice and/or regulation.
- Contribute to ethical and professional practice.
- Relate directly or indirectly to the mandate of the College.
- Build upon the knowledge base of the social work and/or social service work professions.
- Have received ethics board approval.
- Be conducted under the auspices of an employer, an accredited university or other organization satisfactory to the Registrar.
Disclaimer: The College provides these links only as a convenience. The College does not sponsor or endorse, and is not affiliated or associated with any of the research related to these links. See the College’s Terms and Conditions for more information. The Registrar may, in the Registrar’s sole discretion, deny a request to post a research link.
Current research opportunities:
Research Study: A Canadian Survey of Social Workers’ Attitudes towards Immigration
Researcher: Factor-Inwentash Faculty of Social Work (FIFSW), University of Toronto
Description: A research team at the University of Toronto’s FIFSW is looking for social workers to take part in a national survey exploring their attitudes towards immigration. Your responses are valued and you will be presented with the chance to win 1 of 5 $25 PC Optimum gift cards (click here to participate). For more information, you can browse the study poster or contact email@example.com.
End Date: June 30, 2020
If you have a question regarding one or more of the above research opportunities, please contact the appropriate researcher(s). If you are a researcher and would like to post your project on this webpage, please contact the College’s Director of Professional Practice, Christina Van Sickle, RSW, at firstname.lastname@example.org.