The College would like to remind all members who have not yet renewed their membership for 2020 to complete their renewal and payment no later than May 5, 2020 to avoid the possibility of administrative suspension for non-payment of fees.
The College continues to monitor the developments concerning COVID-19. We recognize the significant and ongoing impact the pandemic has on members and other stakeholders, as well as our collective responsibility to do our part to reduce the spread of this virus.
Members can renew their membership and pay their annual fee through the College’s online member services. Payment methods accepted include credit card (Visa or Master Card only), cheque, money order, or bank draft. Please note, visa debit cards are not accepted and e-transfer payments are not available.
Please note that if you were issued a certificate of registration in 2019, you are expected to complete the 2020 annual renewal of registration.
If you do not intend to renew your membership for 2020 or wish to resign your membership, you must contact the College by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Renew your membership online
We recommend using a laptop or desktop computer to complete your renewal.
To renew your membership online, follow these easy steps:
- Login using your User ID (your OCSWSSW registration number) and your password.
- Go to “My Profile” to confirm that your personal information is accurate and up to date.
- Click on the “2020 renewal” tab to complete the annual renewal of registration form and payment.
For more information regarding your membership renewal, please refer to the Guide for Online Renewal.
Tax receipts and member cards available online
The College would like to remind members that tax receipts and member cards are available online following payment of the annual renewal fee.
To access your tax receipt and member card, please follow the steps below:
- Login to your Online Member Services.
- Click “Renewal Receipts” from the menu.
- From the Membership Renewal History grid, click on the “Membership card and tax receipt” of the selected Membership Year to open a PDF file that you can print, save or send by email.
Note: Members who are planning to retire or are considering the retired class of certificate of registration can learn more here. Members who are planning to become a member of the inactive class can learn more here.
Questions about the member renewals can be directed to email@example.com.
We encourage members to continue to refer regularly to the College’s COVID-19 Updates webpage for all updates, including frequently asked questions.