Members can now renew their membership and pay their annual fee through the College’s online member services. The deadline to complete your membership renewal is December 31, 2018.
Renew your membership online
To renew your membership online, follow these easy steps:
- Login using your User ID (your OCSWSSW registration number) and your password.
- Go to “My Profile” to confirm that your personal information is accurate and up to date.
- Click on the “Renewals” tab on the top left-hand side of your screen and select “2019 renewal” to complete the annual renewal of registration form and payment.
Note: In order to use the College’s online member services, please ensure your email address is updated with the College. If your email address needs to be updated, contact email@example.com.
For more information regarding your membership renewal, please refer to the Guide for Online Renewal.
2019 annual fees
The 2019 annual fees are as follows:
|Annual fee for a general class certificate of registration||$330|
|Registration fee for new members in the general class of certificate of registration||$330 + $100 application fee|
|New graduate registration fee*||$230 + $100 application fee|
|Inactive class of certificate of registration||$165|
|Retired class of certificate of registration||$50|
*New graduates are eligible for a $100 membership fee exemption for the first two years of membership if they apply for registration no later than December 31 of the year they obtain their degree or diploma.
Note: Members who are planning to retire or are considering the retired class of certificate registration can learn more here.
For more information on the College’s 2019 annual fees, visit the following link.
If you wish to apply for the Inactive class of membership, please visit this link. Members who hold an inactive certificate of registration and who wish to start practising are required to complete the application to return to the general certificate of registration form.
As of January 1, 2018, if you are no longer practising social work or social service work and do not intend to return to practice in Ontario or any other jurisdiction, you will have the option to apply for a retired class of certificate of registration. Please contact the College for more information.
Tax receipts and member cards available online
The College would like to remind members that tax receipts and member cards will be available online following payment of the annual renewal fee. To access your tax receipt and member card, please follow the steps below:
- Login to your Online Member Services.
- Click the “Renewals” tab, and select the “History” section.
- From the Membership Renewal History grid, click on the “Membership card and tax receipt” of the selected membership year to open a PDF file that you can print, save or send by email.
Questions about the member renewals can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-972-9882 or 1-877-828-9380 (toll free):
- Paul Cucci, Membership Manager, ext. 202.
- Anne Vézina, Membership Administrator (bilingual), ext. 211.