The College is pleased to announce that the spring 2018 issue of Perspective can now be viewed on the Perspective website.
This issue’s feature article, “20,000 Strong: Looking Back at 18 Years of Regulatory Excellence”, celebrates the College’s 20,000-member milestone by looking at two individuals who have been with the College from the very beginning.
Also in this issue…
- Message from the Registrar – Strengthening Stakeholder and Public Awareness
- Terminating Social Work and Social Service Work Services
- The Importance of Keeping Your Membership Information Up to Date
- 2018 Election to Council in District No. 4
- Practice Notes: But “They” Told Me To! Owning Your Professional Accountability
- Q&A: Can I Call Myself a “Psychotherapist”?
- Discipline Decision Summaries
- And much more!
Members who wish to print a hard copy of the spring 2018 issue of Perspective can do so by downloading the PDF version.
We hope you enjoy this issue of Perspective. If you have any questions or comments, please contact John Gilson, Communications Officer, at email@example.com. We value your feedback!