The 2018 renewal period is now open.
Members can now renew their membership and pay their annual fee through the College’s online member services. The deadline to complete your membership renewal is December 31, 2017.
Renew Your Membership Online
To renew your membership online, follow these easy steps:
- Login using your User ID (your OCSWSSW registration number) and your password.
- Go to “My Profile” to confirm that your personal information is accurate and up to date.
- Click on the “Renewals” tab on the top left-hand side of your screen and select “2018 renewal” to complete the annual renewal of registration form and payment.
Note: In order to use the College’s online member services, please ensure your email address is updated with the College. If your email address needs to be updated, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information regarding your membership renewal, please refer to the Guide for Online Renewal.
Annual Fee Increase for 2018
The 2018 annual fees are as follows:
|Annual fee for College members||$310|
|Registration fee for new members||$310 + $100 application fee|
|New graduate registration fee*||$210 + $100 application fee|
|Inactive category of membership fee||$155|
|Annual fee for retired class (January 1, 2018 start date)||$50|
Note: Members who are planning to retire or are considering the retired class of certificate of registration can learn more here.
For more information on the College’s 2018 annual fees, visit the following link.
As of December 31, 2017, inactive members will automatically move into the inactive class of certificate of registration. There will also be a new process for members who hold an inactive certificate of registration and who wish to start practising, to apply for a general certificate of registration. Inactive members will receive additional communication later in the fall.
As of January 1, 2018, if you are no longer practising social work or social service work and do not intend to return to practice in Ontario or any other jurisdiction, you will have the option to apply for a retired class of certificate of registration. Please contact the College for more information.
Tax Receipts and Member Cards Available Online
The College would like to remind members that tax receipts and member cards will be available online following payment of the annual renewal fee. To access your tax receipt and member card, please follow the steps below:
- Login to your Online Member Services.
- Click the “Renewals” menu, “History” section.
- From the Membership Renewal History grid, click on the “Membership card and tax receipt” of the selected Membership Year to open a PDF file that you can print, save or send by email.
Questions about the member renewals can be directed to email@example.com or call 416-972-9882 or 1-877-828-9380 (toll free):
- Paul Cucci, Membership Manager, ext. 202.
- Anne Vézina, Membership Administrator (bilingual), ext. 211.