The College would like to remind all members who have not yet renewed their membership for 2017 to do so online on or before January 31, 2017 to avoid the late fee penalty.
If you do not intend to renew your membership for 2017 or wish to change your membership status, you must contact the College for further instructions.
How to Renew Your Membership Online
Online renewals are secure and easy, and take less than five minutes to complete. Follow these steps to renew your membership online:
- To begin, go to the College website at: www.ocswssw.org
- Click on the pink “Membership Renewal 2017″ button.
- Read the Terms and Conditions and proceed to the login page.
Please Note: In order to login, you will need your User ID (your
OCSWSSW registration number) and your password. If you have
forgotten your password, it may be retrieved by clicking on the “Forgot
Your Password or User ID” link on the login page. Enter the email
address you have provided to the College and an email with your
password information will be sent to your inbox.
- Once you have successfully logged in, go to My Profile to make sure that
your personal information is accurate and up to date.
- You may then click on the “Renewal Fee Payment” link on the left-hand
side of your screen and follow the instructions to complete the online
Please note that you should update your email address(s) with the College if you require a new password for your login.
If you have any questions or require further information, please refer to the Guide for Online Services here.
Tax Receipts and Member Cards
Remember, if you do not want to pay your renewal fees online, you have the option of mailing your cheque or money order after completing the online renewal form. If you do not have internet access and can only complete a paper renewal form, please contact the College during the renewal season for assistance.
The College is no longer mailing hard copy membership cards and receipts to members. Instead, tax receipts and member cards are now available online following payment of the annual renewal fee. To access your tax receipt and member card, please follow the steps below:
- Login to your online member services.
- Click on the “Send My Receipt/Card” button located on the top of the online
- Select the home or business email address.
- Select the membership year.
- Click on the “Send My Receipt/Card” button at the bottom of the online
For more information about the membership renewal process, please contact Paul Cucci, Membership Manager, at email@example.com.