The Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers (OCSWSSW) is pleased to announce the election of Beatrice Traub-Werner, MSW, RSW, as the President of Council. Beatrice was elected to Council in 2008 and previously served two terms as President in 2013/14 and 2014/15.
The College would also like to welcome the recently elected Executive Committee members of Council for 2016/17:
- Greg Clarke, RSSW – Vice-President
- David Hodgson, Public Member – Vice-President
- Shelley Hale, RSSW – Executive Member
- Thomas Horn, RSW – Executive Member
- Déirdre Smith, Public Member – Executive Member
The new Executive Committee was elected by Council on September 8, 2016.
The Council is the 21-member governing body and board of directors that manages and administers the College’s affairs. The Executive Committee is a statutory committee of Council, providing leadership to Council and facilitating its efficient and effective functioning.
Please join us in welcoming the 2016/17 Executive Committee.