The College would like to remind all members who have not yet renewed their memberships to do so online on or before January 31st, 2016. A late-fee penalty of $50 will be charged if the annual fee is received after January 31st, 2016.
You can renew your membership online by visiting: https://www.ocswssw.org/members/membership-renewals/. Once you agree to the OCSWSSW website’s Terms and Conditions, you will need to enter your User ID and Password to access your Online Member Services. Please note that your User ID is the same as your College Registration Number.
Tax Receipts and Member Cards Now Available Online!
The College would like to remind members that tax receipts and member cards are available online following payment of the 2016 annual renewal fee.
To access your tax receipt and member card, please follow the steps below:
- Login to your Online Member Services;
- Click on “Send My Receipt/Card” button located on the top of the online page;
- Select the home or business email address;
- Select the Membership Year; and
- Click on “Send My Receipt/Card” button at the bottom of the online page.
Should you have any questions regarding the renewal process, please contact Paul Cucci, Membership Coordinator, by telephone at 416-972-9882 or toll-free at 1-877-828-9380, ext. 202.