Translation of Documents
Documents that are not in English or French must be translated before they are submitted to the College and/or a credentials evaluation agency. You must provide your original documents plus a precise word-for-word translation in English or French. This must be a certified translation, accompanied by a cover letter from an accredited translator including:
- The exact name of the document(s) which has been translated.
- The method by which the accredited translator received the document(s).
- Any comments about the accuracy of your documents.
- The date of the translation.
- The accredited translator’s identification number and/or seal.
It is up to you to arrange and pay for translation, copying and mailing costs.
To find an accredited translator, contact:
- The Association of Translators and Interpreters of Ontario, ATIO at 1-800-234-5030, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- COSTI – IIAS Immigrant Services at 416-658-1600, email email@example.com