Employers of registered social workers and registered social service workers play a significant role in helping the College fulfill its mandate of public protection.
As an employer, you can remain assured that your employees have:
- Met specific entry-to-practice requirements.
- Are bound by a code of ethics and standards of practice.
- Engage in ongoing learning through the College’s Continuing Competence Program (CCP).
- Are accountable through the College’s complaints and discipline processes.
Employing College members demonstrates that you are committed to delivering professional, ethical, qualified and accountable care and services.
Stay tuned for the College’s inaugural Employer Communiqué! Receive relevant information regarding:
- The role of the College and its mandate.
- The value of hiring a social worker and/or social service worker.
- Resources available to you as an employer.
- Employer responsibilities.
- Information about the College’s complaints and discipline process.
- And much more!