The College would like to remind all members who have not yet renewed their membership for 2018 that a $50 penalty fee has been added to unpaid renewal fees effective February 1, 2018.
Important Note: If you do not intend to renew your membership for 2018 or wish to change your membership status, you must contact the College for further instructions.
Renew Your Membership Online
Renew your membership through the College’s online member services.
To renew your membership online, follow these easy steps:
- Click on the “Member Login” tab (top right-hand side of your screen) or the “Membership Renewals” section under the “Members” tab.
- Login using your User ID (your OCSWSSW registration number) and your password.
- Go to “My Profile” to confirm that your personal information is accurate and up to date.
- Click on the “Renewals” tab on the top left-hand side of your screen and select “2018 renewal” to complete the annual renewal of registration form and payment.
Note: In order to use the College’s online member services, please ensure your email address is updated with the College. If your email address needs to be updated, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information regarding your membership renewal, please refer to the Guide for Online Renewal.
As of January 1, 2018, if you are no longer practising social work or social service work and do not intend to return to practice in Ontario or any other jurisdiction, you will have the option to apply for a retired class of certificate of registration. Please contact the College or visit the College’s website for more information.
Tax Receipts and Member Cards Available Online
The College would like to remind members that tax receipts and member cards will be available online following payment of the annual renewal fee. To access your tax receipt and member card, please follow the steps below:
- Login to your Online Member Services.
- Click the “Renewals” tab, and select the “History” section.
- From the Membership Renewal History grid, click on the “Membership card and tax receipt” of the selected membership year to open a PDF file that you can print, save or send by email.
Questions about the member renewals can be directed to email@example.com or call 416-972-9882 or 1-877-828-9380 (toll free):
- Paul Cucci, Membership Manager, ext. 202.
- Anne Vézina, Membership Administrator (bilingual), ext. 211.