Effective immediately, Member Resource USBs have been phased out. You can now access all important documents and resources directly from the Resources for Members webpage, including the following:
The Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice Handbook, Second Edition, 2008.
Includes amendments to the Standards of Practice, effective October 1, 2010, February 13, 2011, May 6, 2015 and January 1, 2018.
- CCP Instruction Guide
- CCP Self-Assessment Tool and Professional Development Plan PDF
- CCP Self-Assessment Tool and Professional Development Plan Word
- Performing the Controlled Act of Psychotherapy
- Consent and Confidentiality with Children and Youth
- Custody and Access Assessments
- Medication Practices
- PHIPA Toolkit
Important Note: All Member Resource USBs are out of date as of January 2018. Please ensure you access relevant documents and resources from the College website.
Should you have any questions, please contact Rebecca Singh-Arthur at 416-972-9882 x 422 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.