This year’s renewal period will begin in early November. You will be sent a notice via email once the College’s member renewal period is open.
Members will be able to renew their membership and pay their annual fee through the College’s online member services in early November. The deadline to complete your membership renewal is December 31, 2017.
Renew Your Membership Online
Once the renewal period is open, follow these easy steps to renew your membership online:
- Login using your User ID (your OCSWSSW registration number) and your password.
- Go to “My Profile” to confirm that your personal information is accurate and up to date.
- Click on the “Renewals” link on the top left-hand side of your screen and select “2018 renewal” to complete the annual renewal of registration form and payment.
For more information regarding your membership renewal, please refer to the Guide for Online Renewal.
Tax Receipts and Member Cards Available Online
The College would like to remind members that tax receipts and member cards will be available online following payment of the annual renewal fee. To access your tax receipt and member card, please follow the steps below:
- Login to your Online Member Services.
- Click the “Renewals” menu, “History” section.
- From the Membership Renewal History grid, click on the “Membership card and tax receipt” of the selected Membership Year to open a PDF file that you can print, save or send by email.
Annual Fee Increase for 2018
After careful consideration, the College Council approved an increase of $10 to the general annual fee for 2018.
The 2018 annual fees are as follows:
|Annual fee for College members||$310|
|Registration fee for new members||$310 + $100 application fee|
|New graduate registration fee*||$210 + $100 application fee|
|Inactive category of membership fee||$155|
|Annual fee for retired class (January 1, 2018 start date)||$50|
*New graduates are eligible for a $100 membership fee exemption for the first two years of membership if they apply for registration no later than December 31 of the year they obtain their degree or diploma.
Note: Members who are planning to retire or are considering the retired class of certificate of registration can learn more here.
For more information on the College’s 2018 annual fees, visit the following link.
Questions about the annual fees can be directed to email@example.com or call 416-972-9882 or 1-877-828-9380 (toll free):
- Paul Cucci, Membership Manager, ext. 202.
- Anne Vézina, Membership Administrator (bilingual), ext. 211.
About the College
The Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers (OCSWSSW) is the regulatory body for social workers and social service workers in Ontario. Its mandate is to serve and protect the public interest and govern its members.